Awarded “Outstanding Nursery Provider” by the Ministry of Social Affairs in 2015, Starfish Lane Kids nurseries are proud of their amazing staff, seven spacious sun-lit classrooms, fantastic enrichment activities, top-quality equipment & furnishings, high staff/child ratios and our nursery cleanliness.
With ten years of experience, over 1000 happy children have grown, played and developed in our friendly Australian nurseries. We have worked hard to establish a reputation for delivering the highest care and best learning environment possible for young children in Doha.
Included in the term fees, are these weekly enrichment activities:
– Playball – multi-sports coaching programme, keeps kids active with balls!
– Yoga – specialised children’s yoga by our qualified instructor
– Kids in the Kitchen – Healthy Eating and cooking programme run by our nutritionists
– “Let it Grow” winter gardening – getting kids in (hands on) touch with nature and science
– Library – We have a separate, dedicated library to encourage a love of reading in children, help them master language, enhance concentration, promote literacy.
These fun educational activities teach children skills for life. These are over and above our play-based Australian curriculum – the highly acclaimed Being, Belonging and Becoming Early Years framework. This play-based curriculum directs the teacher’s classroom activities with your little learners.